Town of St Armands Board Meetings
BUDGET WORK SESSION - October 5, 2016
These Meeting Minutes were approved on November 10, 2016.
A Special Board Meeting of the Town of St. Armand was held on the above date at the Town Hall, Bloomingdale, NY, for discussion and planning the 2017 Budget.
BOARD MEMBERS PRESENT:
Town Supervisor Charles Whitson, Jr., Deputy Supervisor Donald Amell, Councilperson D. Joseph Bates, Councilperson Dean Montroy.
Councilperson Jennifer Fuller was excused.
TOWN EMPLOYEES PRESENT:
Accountant Mike Kilroy, Town Clerk Barbara Darrah, Town Historian Davina Winemiller
Notice was posted regarding the date of this meeting.
Supervisor Whitson began the work session at 6:35 pm with the Pledge of Allegiance.
Discussion ensued regarding the following topics.
• Tax Cap Resolution
• Employee Health Insurance Quotes
• Employee Retirement Funds
• COLA – Cost of Living Adjustment
• BAN and BOND considerations for all departments
• Highway Garage Equipment
• Vehicles for Highway Department and Sewer Department
• American Management Pilot Program
• Water & Sewer usage fees and debt services fees
• Community Development Block Grant monies
• Sewer project, solar panel project, repaving St. Regis Avenue
MOTION TO ADJOURN
Deputy Supervisor Donald Amell made a motion to adjourn the meeting. Councilperson Dean Montroy seconded the motion. Supervisor Whitson adjourned the meeting at 9:00 pm. The next scheduled Budget Work Session is Wednesday, October 12th, 2016 at 6:30 pm at the Bloomingdale Town Hall.
I, Barbara J. Darrah, Town Clerk for the Town of St. Armand, do hereby certify that the above is a true and correct transcript of the Special Board meeting minutes held on the above-referenced date.